THE design process, proofs & revisions:
- Once you place an order for bespoke stationery you will be sent a letterpress printed card displaying my type collection on two colourways
- You select the font, your preferred card and ink colour and return these to me with the signed order sheet, which includes details of your preferred design, whether you want the type displayed centrally, to the right, left, etc|
- You will then receive an emailed proof of your card design usually within 4 business days
- Once you approve the digital proof you will receive a letterpress printed proof typically posted to you within 8 days
- Only changes to typesetting errors can be made at this point - late design changes will incur extra costs.
Don't worry if you don't know what you want! If you wish I can send you through 3 layout options at the digital proofing stage.